Delivers interactive content when your TV is connected to the Internet.
Widgets are small downloadable applications that provide easy access to interactive content when your TV is connected to the Internet. You can select an activated Widget from the Home Menu to display on the screen.
Make a broadband Internet connection.
For details, see the information on wireless/wired LAN in “Internet/Wireless LAN” in this manual.
Press HOME, then select .
Select the desired Widget to display on the screen.
- If you experience difficulties with this feature, check that the Internet connection is set up properly.
- This feature may not be available in some regions/countries.
- Available Widgets depend on your region/country.
- MAC address and IP address are transmitted automatically from the TV to servers while an Internet connection is available. The servers are under the control of Sony, and MAC address will never be transmitted to servers controlled by other parties.
Activating additional Widgets
Press HOME, then select → [Widget Gallery].
Select the desired Widget to activate.
- The Widgets can be deactivated. While the Widget is displayed, press OPTIONS, then select [Deactivate]. To reactivate the Widget, select it from [Widget Gallery].