By connecting a digital still camera with GPS function, you can display a photo with a map of the location where the photo was taken.
Press HOME, then select → [Photos] → the connected device → the desired photo.
- To use this feature, the TV has to be connected to the Internet to download map information.
- To zoom in/out the map, press /.
- To change the display position of the map, press the far left colour button repeatedly.
- Only a large-scale map that cannot be zoomed in or out is displayed if the TV is not connected to the Internet or the online map service is terminated.
- The position indicated on the map may differ depending on the image capture device.
- The Internet online map service is provided by a third party. For this reason, service may be changed or terminated without prior notification.