Digital Electronic Programme Guide
Guides you quickly to your preferred programmes and lets you manage them using the genre search and registration functions.
This feature guides you quickly to your preferred programmes and the detailed programme information and lets you manage them. You can search programmes by genre, register your preferred programmes, etc.
Press GUIDE to display the digital programme guide.
- This function is only available for a digital broadcast.
- This function is available depending on your region/country.
- Video window
Displays the last viewed programme* before you entered the guide.
* May not be displayed depending on your region/country.
Indicates category name (e.g. [Guide Favourites 1]) which contains all channels corresponding to the category.
- Information box
Shows information about the highlighted programme.
- Channel information
Displays a channel title and number for a broadcaster.
- Programme listing grid
Enables selection of a programme to watch or to be set as a reminder.
Using various functions
The following functions are available from the Options Menu.
While the programme guide is displayed, press OPTIONS, then select the desired option.
- Programme Genre List
- Searches for programmes by genre.
- Guide Favourites Set-up
- Registers your preferred programmes for any category.
- Timer list
- Lists the programmes set as reminders.
(This function may not be available depending on your model/region/country.)